Friday, 26 July 2013

.::Teardrops from the Sky::.

"Tap tap tap" I awoke from my sleep quickly in response to what my brain registers as a fight or flight situation. Took me a few long seconds to find the meaning to the sound I heard and to know that it was the sound of rain crashing against my bedroom windows brought me a great relief. 
I have always loved rain since as long as I can remember, especially the morning downpour. I took pictures of what the view outside my window looked like and I found it fascinating. The raindrops that stick on the window, they automatically form into like an artwork full of beautiful lines and dots to me (I'm studying line and dots atm). The hues of colour of the building, trees, sky seem like being washed away by the rain. Yes it's more grey than usual but it's the shades of grey that somehow give the atmosphere of calmness and peacefulness. These are the characteristic of rain that I find really interesting :) I guess it's not only me loving the rain, the birds too start chirping, singing what sounds to me like merry songs. Have a relaxing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment