So I am working on my research report again. I am writing up about Primary and Secondary Students in Singapore. I thought it was going to be easy to write it up but then it turns out that I need to look for statistics that will tell me the facts about Singaporean students.
Well I found a trustworthy statistics from Education Statistics Digest 2013 that tells me the total number of primary and secondary students in Singapore but then I need to look for the average height and weight of these students.
![]() |
| Photo courtesy by Singapore Statistics Digest 2013 |
This is when I hit the wall.
Can't find any information anywhere.
Not in any Singapore Government's websites, not in UNICEF website. Just nowhere to be found.
It's the most important variables that I need to take into consideration when designing the solution to the heavy school bag problem yet I don't think I can find the information anywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment