Randomly took a picture of this bird that was standing on a rock at a drainage. Then I read about how difficult it was to freeze a moment 200 years back from now. It would take a long process to just capture one moment plus storing the pictures would probably take a lot more effort. Nowadays, we just do it with thumb effort, just press the button! I guess I take photography for granted, it's something so usual to just take pictures now but looking back I'm thankful that there were people who would take the troubles to actually develop cameras :)
Anyway, I edited the picture with negative effect. At first I didn't know what it negatives in photography meant. According to the all knowing Wikipedia, negative means an image in which the lightest part of a photography appear darkest and vice versa.
It's quite interesting!



No comments:
Post a Comment