Tuesday, 24 September 2013

I love his thinking style!

Caleb Cole

www.calebcolephoto.com

Man! Found this artist's work so fascinating I cannot help myself but to share it.
He is probably as curious as I am to know how it feels to live in other people's lives!
It's unique to think how each individual carries out a role, an important one in each of their lives.
The most exciting part is that there is no duplicate for the experiences happen in an individual's life.
The euphoria, the hardships, the laughter, the blues they all happen differently in each one of us.
Unfortunately, we can only live one life at a time and often we got too soaked in just one.


 The Gardener
 The Pink Kitchen
 Woman on Beach
 The Teacher
 The Veteran
 The Girl in the Back Seat
 The Jesus Woman
 Woman on Cemetery
 The Last Page
The Pearl Necklace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment