Friday, 6 September 2013

Productive Procrastination

Blame the weather for making me too lazy to do anything!
It was so grey and the cool air blowing in from my window was just not helping at all! I was supposed to do work but then I felt too uninterested in it that I just started doing something more interesting in my opinion: making a poster design to put up on my room wall.
 

Been wanting to do it for 2 months and finally got the time to. It's my first time collaborating technology into my artwork. Edited my rough drawing of the waves on paint software and put everything together there as well. Came out to be pretty nice :) I love curly lines (as stated all over my poster design)
First, I created a title for my personal blog using my artwork then I got inspired to do my poster design. Thanks to technology I didn't have to draw multiple waves, just one and with the magic of copy, paste and resize I got the waves in different sizes.

Learned typography in 2D lesson which came out to be very useful in designing this.
Very satisfied with my work, although, I must admit that it is still far from perfection. But hey, it's just for FUN right!






No comments:

Post a Comment